Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spoiled Milk

So, the past couple of days have been interesting. It stared when my husband S, had breakfast yesterday morning. It started out just like every other day with s and is convinced hredded wheat and milk. Well, then everything went sour. Ha! So, the milk was spoiled, and yet he ate it anyway. And now he's sick. Now, he did notice that it tasted funny, but he thought it was the shredded wheat, or something.

So, then my son, M had some cereal, and milk. Yay.

Then, S starts to get a tummy ache and blames it on the milk. I just assumed that he was joking around. Well, it turns out that he wasn't. He whined and whined and went to be early. I went running with L and Queue.

I awoke this morning to a son that was puking away in the loo. Ewww! So, I cleaned him up and put him back to bed. Then, he was puking some more. More yay... Well, h started feeling better, but he still hasn't eaten a real meal yet.

Didn't I say the other day that there's never a dull moment at our house? Case in point...

No comments:

Post a Comment