Thursday, July 30, 2009

What I should be doing

I have a list of things to do, a long list I might add. In fact, I've gone completely off the deep end and have decided to knit gifts for a LOT of people this Christmas. I know, it's only July, but knitting takes a long time! There's the laundry, the dishes, picking up dog poop (everyone's favorite, I'm sure), feeding my children, the list goes on and on and on and on and on, you get the idea.

Instead, I have been perusing the internet for the last hour. An hour! Of sitting and doing nothing but staring at a computer screen. At first I was outside, but then G wanted to watch Iron Giant (be proud, we've graduated from Car Guy). Sitting and checking my internet, blogging, which as you can see, I apparently don't have too much time for.

So, I am going to commit. I will do the things on my to do list, and blog about them. I will tend the garden - where the plants are being dwarfed by the weeds that I CANNOT pay my son to pull. And believe me, I've tried. There is knitting, and sewing, and cooking. I will blog and take pictures and everything. You will all be so proud. So, keep checking in, it will get more interesting I'm sure.

Of course, there are always stories about my children...

No comments:

Post a Comment